10 November 2014

New Website!


Hello friends,

I really appreciate all who have visited this website and contributed their comments, support and suggestions. I've taken some of those suggestions and have started working on a new website that is a little sleeker, and a little more grown up. Check it out HERE and please let me know what you think!! 

I've got a ton of Brooks gear and discount coupons to give away, and at the end of the month I will randomly select some of the commenters as the lucky recipients of this swag. Comment on either this or my other website, and let me know which you like better, and why. Don't forget to include your name in the post!

Thanks again, and as always... RUN HAPPY!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new one! I love that you kept the artwork of you with that pink streak in your hair! However, I think it's been a while since I've visited because the layout looks slightly different than before! It used to be black with two side bars with your stats on them right? I prefer the new one since it's more sleek and cleaner/easy to browse on my tablet/phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new site better. Cleaner look. But I like the RSS feed on this site vs subscribe via email on the new site. But I like that the new site has a picture gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Website!! It's so sleek! Looks Very Professional!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the website! Having a website is a good way to keep people and your sponsors updated on what's happening. It could also help make transactions faster, and for current and potential clients to get in touch with you. Anyway, good luck with your endevour!

    Kathleen Davis @ Grays Digital Consulting

    ReplyDelete